- Counselling and Deliverance is not a substitute for psychiatric or medical care.
- None of the information provided during a session is intended as medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- The information given to me in any session is not intended to create any psychiatrist- or psychologist-patient relationship, nor should it be considered a replacement for consultation with a mental healthcare professional.
- Best Life Therapies do not make any claims to guarantee healing or recovery from any physical, mental, or spiritual illness.
- The information provided on the report is not meant to replace any medical treatment. No guarantee is made towards validity. I agree to use the information provide at my own risk.
- The consultant or counsellor is not medically trained or licensed, and is therefore not diagnosing any medical, physiological, or psychological ailment or conducting treatment.
- If you are thinking of suicide or if you are considering harming myself or others or if you feel that any other person may be in danger or if you have any medical emergency, you will immediately contact a health care professional or notify the relevant authorities. Counselling and Deliverance is not designed for use in any of the scenarios and the counsellors can not provide the assistance required in any of the scenarios.